Classic Course: Class 11 & 12 Video Lectures - 2 Year IIT JEE PreparationMathematics | Physics | Chemistry (Course Validity : May 31,2022)
1. Recorded Video Lectures accessible on smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
2. Specially designed for JEE- (Main & Advanced), BITSAT & CBSE syllabus of Class 11 and 12.
3. Covers Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of Class 11 and 12.
4. Includes e-Books prepared by Experienced Aakash faculty.
5. Doubt resolution, anytime, anywhere via 'Ask an Expert' feature in the Aakash iTutor.
6. Detailed Study Planner to help you plan your syllabus and prepare you for the exams in a timely manner.
7. Chapter assignments to test & strengthen the concepts of each chapter.
8. Access to Model Test Papers, Previous Year Papers, KVPY, NSE papers with Video Solution in the 'learn more' section of Aakash iTutor.
9. Medium of Instruction: Bilingual Only
- Study anytime, anywhere on any device via video lectures recorded by experienced Aakash faculty. 30 years of Aakash's teaching experience condensed into video lectures for efficient learning.
- Clear your doubts anytime, anywhere on any device by experience Aakash faculty via the 'Ask an expert' feature on iTutor
- Course content also available on SD cards which works even without internet.
- Login credentials will be emailed on the registered email ID within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards (if applicable) will be dispatched within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards can be used on a single device at a time.
- Easy Refunds: Full refund (except registration fee) if refund is requested within 7 days purchase
What you'll cover in this course
11 : Physics
- Physical World Units and MeasurementsLocked
- Motion in a Straight LineLocked
- Motion in a PlaneLocked
- Laws of motionLocked
- Work energy and powerLocked
- System of Particles and Rotational MotionLocked
- Mechanical Properties of SolidsLocked
- Mechanical Properties of FluidsLocked
- THERMAL PROPERTIES OF MATTERLocked
- KINETIC THEORY OF GASESLocked
11 : Chemistry
- Some Basic concept in ChemistryLocked
- Structure of AtomLocked
- Periodic PropertiesLocked
- Chemical bonding and moleculer structureLocked
- States of MatterLocked
- Redox Reactions and Volumetric AnalysisLocked
- s block elementLocked
- Some p block elementsLocked
- Organic Chemistry Some Basic Principle and TechniquesLocked
- Environmental ChemistryLocked
11 : Mathematics
- Basics of MathematicsLocked
- Relation and functionLocked
- Trigonometric functions Part ILocked
- Principle of mathematical inductionLocked
- Quadratic EquationsLocked
- Complex number Part ILocked
- Linear InequalitiesLocked
- Sequence and SeriesLocked
- Binomial theoremLocked
- Permutation and CombinationLocked
- Straight LineLocked
- Conic SectionILocked
- Conic Section IILocked
- Complex number Part IILocked
- 3 D GeometryLocked
- Limits and DerivativesLocked
- Mathematical ReasoningLocked
- Trigonometric functions Part IILocked
12 : Physics
- Electric Charges and FieldLocked
- Electrostatic Potential and CapacitanceLocked
- Current ElectricityLocked
- Moving Charges and MagnetismLocked
- Magnetism and MatterLocked
- Electromagnetic InductionLocked
- Alternating CurrentLocked
- Electromagnetic WavesLocked
- Ray Optics and Optical InstrumentsLocked
- Wave OpticsLocked
- Dual Nature of Radiation and MatterLocked
- Semiconductor Electronics Materials Devices and Simple CircuitsLocked
- Communication SystemsLocked
- Experimental PhysicsLocked
12 : Chemistry
- The Solid StateLocked
- Chemical KineticsLocked
- Surface ChemistryLocked
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of ElementsLocked
- The p Block ElementsLocked
- The d and f Block ElementsLocked
- Coordination CompoundsLocked
- Qualitative AnalysisLocked
- Some Basic Concept of Organic ChemistryLocked
- Haloalkanes and HaloarenesLocked
- Alcohols Phenols and EthersLocked
- Aldehydes Ketones and Carboxylic AcidsLocked
- Chemistry in Everyday lifeLocked
12 : Mathematics
- Relations and FunctionsLocked
- Inverse Trigonometric FunctionsLocked
- Continuity and DifferentiabilityLocked
- Applications of DerivativesLocked
- Indefinite IntegralsLocked
- Definite IntegralsLocked
- Applications of IntegralsLocked
- Differential EquationsLocked
- Three Dimensional GeometryLocked
- Linear ProgrammingLocked
Reviews and Ratings
Did you know?
Mayank Agarwal, who secured AIR 141 in JEE 2018 was an Aakash iTutor student