Premium Course: Class 10 Video Lectures - CBSE, NTSE & OlympiadsBiology | Mathematics | Physics | Chemistry (Course Validity : May 31,2021)
No SD Cards are being dispatched due to the current COVID-19 lockdown. Please access your video lectures online in the interim. Sorry for the inconvenience caused
1. Recorded Video Lectures accessible on smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
2. Specially designed for Olympiads, NTSE and CBSE syllabus of Class 10.
3. Covers Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics of Class 10.
4. Includes e-Books prepared by Experienced Aakash faculty.
5. Contains AIATS (All India Aakash Test Series), Olympiad Test Series, and NTSE Test Series for regular assessment.
6. Doubt resolution, anytime, anywhere via 'Ask an Expert' feature in the Aakash iTutor.
7. Detailed Study Planner to help you plan your syllabus and prepare you for the exams in a timely manner.
8. Chapter assignments to test & strengthen the concepts of each chapter.
9. Access to Subjective Test Papers, Model Test Paper of Olympiads, NTSE Paper and Previous Year Board Papers in the 'learn more' section of Aakash iTutor.
- Study anytime, anywhere on any device via video lectures recorded by experienced Aakash faculty. 30 years of Aakash's teaching experience condensed into video lectures for efficient learning.
- Clear your doubts anytime, anywhere on any device by experience Aakash faculty via the 'Ask an expert' feature on iTutor
- Course content also available on SD cards which works even without internet.
- Login credentials will be emailed on the registered email ID within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards can be used on a single device at a time.
- Easy Refunds: Full refund (except registration fee) if refund is requested within 7 days purchase
One-year enrolments get complimentary access to AIATS (All India Aakash Test Series). AIATS enables Aakash and Non-Aakash students to test themselves at all India level. Students learn how to handle the pressure of real board and competitive examinations within a stipulated time.
What you'll cover in this course
10 : Physics
- Light Reflection and RefractionLocked
- Human Eye and Colourful WorldLocked
- Magnetic Effects of Electric CurrentLocked
- Sources of EnergyLocked
10 : Chemistry
- Chemical Reactions and EquationsLocked
- Acids Bases and SaltsLocked
- Metals and Non metalsLocked
- Carbon and Its CompoundsLocked
- Periodic Classification of ElementsLocked
10 : Mathematics
- Real NumbersLocked
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two VariablesLocked
- Quadratic EquationsLocked
- Arithmetic ProgressionsLocked
- Coordinate GeometryLocked
- Introduction to TrigonometryLocked
- Some Applications of TrigonometryLocked
- Areas Related to CirclesLocked
- Surface Areas and VolumesLocked
10 : Biology
- Life ProcessesLocked
- Control and CoordinationLocked
- How do organisms Reproduce?Locked
- Heredity and EvolutionLocked
- Our EnvironmentLocked