JEE Main 2020 Application process for April session
The step-by-step guide for the JEE Main application process is given below:
- To start off with your JEE MAIN registration, you have to register for the JEE Main 2020 exam. The JEE Main registration process is quite simple. You have to make sure that you meet the JEE Main eligibility criteria. The fresh candidates have to register for JEE Main 2020 while the already registered candidates can directly sign-in to JEE Main’s official website.
- Fill up your personal, academic and contact details in the online application form. Do not forget to note down the JEE Main application number.
- Choose your preferred exam cities for the JEE Main 2020 exam. You have to select 4 cities as per your preference.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the specifications prescribed by the NTA.
- Pay the application fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Paytm or Bhim UPI.
- Print the confirmation page and keep it safe till the admission process is over.
JEE Main 2020 New changes
Below are the changes to expect in JEE Main Exam 2020:
- The number of questions in the paper has been decreased to 25 questions per subject. There will be 20 MCQs along with 5 numerical based questions.
- The age limit to apply for JEE Main has been removed so that the candidates can apply for JEE Main irrespective of their age.
- The top 2,45,000 qualified candidates will be eligible to apply for the JEE Advanced exam.
- The application fee has been increased as compared to the previous year. Post this, your JEE MAIN registration is sorted and you have a good way ahead.
Best wishes for your JEE Main 2020 exam!