IIT JEE Fast Track Course - Class 11 & 12 Recorded Video LecturesMathematics | Physics | Chemistry (Course Validity : May 31,2020)
1. Ideal for Class 12 & 12+ students who have limited time and want to focus on important topics only from exam standpoint.
2. Recorded Video Lectures accessible on smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
3. Specially designed for JEE- (Main & Advanced) of Class 11 and 12.
4. Covers Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of Class 11 and 12.
5. Includes e-Books prepared by Experienced Aakash faculty.
6. Doubt resolution, anytime, anywhere via 'Ask an Expert' feature in the Aakash iTutor.
7. Detailed Study Planner to help you plan your syllabus and prepare you for the exams in a timely manner.
8. Chapter assignments to test & strengthen the concepts of each chapter.
9. Access to Previous Year Papers, Aakash Galaxy (Rapid Revision notes) , E books Solutions in the 'Learn More' section of Aakash iTutor
10.Available in both English And Bilingual
- Crisp & Concise course in which more emphasis on important topics
- Clear your doubts anytime, anywhere on any device by experience Aakash faculty via the 'Ask an expert' feature on iTutor
- Course content also available on SD cards which works even without internet.
- Support for JEE Advanced for the JEE Mains qualifiers on submission of Qualifying proof
- Revise the whole syllabus to boost up your score in Fast track manner
- Login credentials will be emailed on the registered email ID within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards (if applicable) will be dispatched within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards can be used on a single device at a time.
- Planned study planner to target JEE (Mains) – 2020
What you'll cover in this course
11 : Physics
- Physical WorldLocked
- Units and MeasurementsLocked
- Motion in a Straight LineLocked
- Motion in a PlaneLocked
- Laws of MotionLocked
- Work Energy and PowerLocked
- System of Particles and Rotational MotionLocked
- Mechanical Properties of SolidsLocked
- Mechanical Properties of FluidsLocked
- Thermal Properties of MatterLocked
- Kinetic TheoryLocked
11 : Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of ChemistryLocked
- Structure of AtomLocked
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in PropertiesLocked
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular StructureLocked
- States of MatterLocked
- Redox ReactionsLocked
- The s Block ElementsLocked
- The p Block ElementsLocked
- Organic Chemistry Some Basic Principles and TechniquesLocked
- Environmental ChemistryLocked
11 : Mathematics
- Basics of MathematicsLocked
- Relation and functionLocked
- Trigonometric functions Part ILocked
- Principle of mathematical inductionLocked
- Quadratic EquationsLocked
- Complex number Part ILocked
- Linear InequalitiesLocked
- Sequence and SeriesLocked
- Binomial theoremLocked
- Permutation and CombinationLocked
- Straight LineLocked
- Conic Section ILocked
- Conic Section IILocked
- Complex number Part IILocked
- 3 D GeometryLocked
- Limits and DerivativesLocked
- Mathematical ReasoningLocked
- Trigonometric functions Part IILocked
12 : Physics
- Electric Charges and FieldLocked
- Electrostatic Potential and CapacitanceLocked
- Current ElectricityLocked
- Moving Charges and MagnetismLocked
- Magnetism and MatterLocked
- Electromagnetic inductionLocked
- Alternating CurrentLocked
- Electromagnetic WavesLocked
- Ray Optics and Optical InstrumentsLocked
- Wave OpticsLocked
- Dual Nature of Radiation and MatterLocked
- Communication SystemLocked
12 : Chemistry
- Solid StateLocked
- Chemical KineticsLocked
- Surface ChemistryLocked
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of ElementsLocked
- p-Block ElementsLocked
- d and f Block ElementsLocked
- Coordination CompoundsLocked
- Haloalkanes and HaloarenesLocked
- Alcohols Phenols and EthersLocked
- Aldehydes Ketones and Carboxylic AcidsLocked
- Chemistry in Everyday LifeLocked
12 : Mathematics
- Relations and FunctionsLocked
- Inverse Trigonometric FunctionsLocked
- Continuity and DifferentiabilityLocked
- Applications of DerivativesLocked
- Integrals Indefinite and DefiniteLocked
- Applications of IntegralsLocked
- Differential EquationsLocked
- Three Dimensional GeometryLocked
- Linear ProgrammingLocked
Reviews and Ratings
Did you know?
Mayank Agarwal, who secured AIR 141 in JEE 2018 was an Aakash iTutor student