Maths Video Lectures for Class 12 with Class 11 Top up - JEE (Main & Advanced) & CBSEMathematics (Course Validity : May 31,2020)
1. Recorded Video Lectures accessible on smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
2. Specially designed for JEE- (Main & Advanced), BITSAT & CBSE syllabus of Class 11 and 12.
3. Covers Mathematics of Class 11 and 12 .
4. Includes e-Books prepared by Experienced Aakash faculty.
5. Doubt resolution, anytime, anywhere via 'Ask an Expert' feature in the Aakash iTutor.
6. Chapter assignments to test & strengthen the concepts of each chapter.
- Study anytime, anywhere on any device via video lectures recorded by experienced Aakash faculty
- 30 years of Aakash Institute's teaching experience condensed into video lectures for efficient learning
- Chapter assignments to test & strengthen the concepts of each chapter
- Clear your doubts anytime, anywhere on any device by experience Aakash faculty via the 'Ask an expert' feature on iTutor
- Login credentials will be emailed on the registered email ID within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards (if applicable) will be dispatched within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards can be used on a single device at a time.
- Easy Refunds: Full refund (except registration fee) if refund is requested within 10 days purchase
Customer Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What you'll cover in this course
11 : Mathematics
- Basics of MathematicsLocked
- Relation and functionLocked
- Trigonometric functions Part- ILocked
- Principle of mathematical inductionLocked
- Quadratic EquationsLocked
- Complex number Part- ILocked
- Linear InequalitiesLocked
- Sequence and SeriesLocked
- Binomial theoremLocked
- Permutation and CombinationLocked
- Straight LineLocked
- Conic Section-ILocked
- Conic Section-IILocked
- Complex number Part- IILocked
- 3-D GeometryLocked
- Limits and DerivativesLocked
- Mathematical ReasoningLocked
- Trigonometric functions Part- IILocked
12 : Mathematics
- Relations and FunctionsLocked
- Inverse Trigonometric FunctionsLocked
- Continuity and DifferentiabilityLocked
- Applications of DerivativesLocked
- Integrals (Indefinite and Definite)Locked
- Applications of IntegralsLocked
- Differential EquationsLocked
- Three Dimensional GeometryLocked
- Linear ProgrammingLocked