Physics Video Lectures for Class 12 with Class 11 Top up - JEE (Main & Advanced) & CBSEPhysics (Course Validity : Apr 10,2020)
1. Recorded Video Lectures accessible on smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
2. Specially designed for JEE- (Main & Advanced), BITSAT & CBSE syllabus of Class 11 and 12.
3. Covers Physics of Class 11 and 12 .
4. Includes e-Books prepared by Experienced Aakash faculty.
5. Doubt resolution, anytime, anywhere via 'Ask an Expert' feature in the Aakash iTutor.
6. Chapter assignments to test & strengthen the concepts of each chapter.
- Study anytime, anywhere on any device via video lectures recorded by experienced Aakash faculty
- 30 years of Aakash Institute's teaching experience condensed into video lectures for efficient learning
- Chapter assignments to test & strengthen the concepts of each chapter
- Clear your doubts anytime, anywhere on any device by experience Aakash faculty via the 'Ask an expert' feature on iTutor
- Login credentials will be emailed on the registered email ID within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards (if applicable) will be dispatched within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards can be used on a single device at a time.
- Easy Refunds: Full refund (except registration fee) if refund is requested within 10 days purchase
Customer Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What you'll cover in this course
11 : Physics
- Physical WorldLocked
- Units & MeasurementsLocked
- Motion in a Straight LineLocked
- Motion in a PlaneLocked
- Laws of MotionLocked
- Work, Energy & PowerLocked
- System of Particles & Rotational MotionLocked
- Mechanical Properties of SolidsLocked
- Mechanical Properties of FluidsLocked
- Thermal Properties of MatterLocked
- Kinetic TheoryLocked
12 : Physics
- Electric Charges & FieldLocked
- Electrostatic Potential and CapacitanceLocked
- Current ElectricityLocked
- Moving Charges and MagnetismLocked
- Magnetism and MatterLocked
- Electromagnetic inductionLocked
- Alternating CurrentLocked
- Electromagnetic WavesLocked
- Ray Optics & Optical InstrumentsLocked
- Wave OpticsLocked
- Dual Nature of Radiation and MatterLocked
- Communication SystemLocked