1 Yr Daily Practice Tests for Class 10 - CBSE, Olympiads & NTSEBiology | Mathematics | Physics | Chemistry (Course Validity : May 31,2020)
1. This course contains the following Tests:
150 - Daily Practice Tests
2. Thoroughly researched content aligned with the latest NCERT syllabus prepared by highly experienced Aakash faculty.
3. Assess yourself anytime, anywhere and get detailed analysis of each attempted Test.
4. Gives you question level data insights and helps you with data to better manage your time during the exam.
5. Attempt missed tests as per your convenience.
- Thoroughly researched content aligned with the latest NCERT syllabus prepared by highly experienced Aakash faculty
- Assess yourself anytime, anywhere and get detailed analysis of each attempted Test
- Gives you question level data insights and helps you with data to manage your time better during the exam
- Covers Tests for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, MAT, SSt. and English for Class 10.
- Specially designed for NTSE and Olympiads i.e NSO, IMO, RMO, PRMO, NSEJS etc..
- Multi-device platform accessibility
- Attempt missed tests as per your convenience
- Feedback and detailed analysis at your fingertips
Customer Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What you'll cover in this course
10 : Physics
- Light Reflection and RefractionLocked
- Human Eye and Colourful World Locked
- Electricity Locked
- Magnetic Effects of Electric CurrentLocked
- Sources of EnergyLocked
10 : Chemistry
- Chemical Reactions and Equations Locked
- Acids, Bases and Salts Locked
- Metals and Non-metals Locked
- Carbon and its Compounds Locked
- Periodic Classification of Elements Locked
10 : Biology
- Life Processes Locked
- Control and Coordination Locked
- How do Organisms Reproduce?Locked
- Heredity and Evolution Locked
- Our Environment Locked
- Management of Natural ResourcesLocked
10 : Mathematics
- Real Numbers Locked
- Polynomials Locked
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables Locked
- Quadratic Equations Locked
- Arithmetic Progressions Locked
- Triangles Locked
- Coordinate Geometry Locked
- Introduction to Trigonometry Locked
- Some Applications of Trigonometry Locked
- Circles Locked
- Areas Related to Circles Locked
- Surface Areas and Volumes Locked
Did you know?
Every year, over 100,000 students take our practice tests to enhance their preparation.