Classic: 1 Yr Video Lectures for Class 10 - CBSE, NTSE & OlympiadsBiology | Mathematics | Physics | Chemistry (Course Validity : May 31,2020)
1. Recorded Video Lectures accessible on smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
2. Specially designed for Olympiads, NTSE and CBSE syllabus of Class 10.
3. Covers Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics of Class 10.
4. Includes e-Books prepared by Experienced Aakash faculty.
5. Doubt resolution, anytime, anywhere via 'Ask an Expert' feature in the Aakash iTutor.
6. Detailed Study Planner to help you plan your syllabus and prepare you for the exams in a timely manner.
7. Chapter assignments to test & strengthen the concepts of each chapter.
8. Access to a series of Subjective Test papers, Model Test Papers of Olympiads, NTSE papers and lot more in the 'learn more' section of Aakash iTutor.
- Study anytime, anywhere on any device via video lectures recorded by experienced Aakash faculty. 30 years of Aakash's teaching experience condensed into video lectures for efficient learning.
- Clear your doubts anytime, anywhere on any device by experience Aakash faculty via the 'Ask an expert' feature on iTutor
- Course content also available on SD cards which works even without internet.
- Login credentials will be emailed on the registered email ID within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards (if applicable) will be dispatched within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards can be used on a single device at a time.
- Easy Refunds: Full refund (except registration fee) if refund is requested within 10 days purchase
Customer Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What you'll cover in this course
10 : Physics
- Light Reflection and RefractionLocked
- Human Eye and Colourful World Locked
- Electricity Locked
- Magnetic Effects of Electric CurrentLocked
- Sources of EnergyLocked
10 : Chemistry
- Chemical Reactions and Equations Locked
- Acids, Bases and Salts Locked
- Metals and Non-metals Locked
- Carbon and its Compounds Locked
- Periodic Classification of Elements Locked
10 : Biology
- Life Processes Locked
- Control and Coordination Locked
- How do Organisms Reproduce?Locked
- Heredity and Evolution Locked
- Our Environment Locked
- Management of Natural ResourcesLocked
10 : Mathematics
- Real Numbers Locked
- Polynomials Locked
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables Locked
- Quadratic Equations Locked
- Arithmetic Progressions Locked
- Triangles Locked
- Coordinate Geometry Locked
- Introduction to Trigonometry Locked
- Some Applications of Trigonometry Locked
- Circles Locked
- Areas Related to Circles Locked
- Surface Areas and Volumes Locked