Medical entrance exams including NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER etc. are conducted for the aspirants seeking admission in country's top medical colleges for courses like MBBS, BDS and PG. Aakash, a name synonymous with success in medical entrance exams now offers the same quality of education at the convenience of your home through its online courses. Aakash Digital, the e-learning platform by Aakash helps you realize your dream of getting admission in the top medical college in India by integrating the best of Aakash classroom learning with the latest technology. We support you through:
- 800+ hours of live online classes.
- 1600+ recorded video lectures covering all concepts.
- Quick doubt resolution during and after the class.
- Regular online practice tests to prepare you for CBT format.
- Updated and well-researched study material in printed books and e-Book format.
- Personalized performance analysis reports to prepare you for the best.
- Unlimited access to the videos during the validity period.
NEET is the only medical entrance exam for admission in India’s top medical and dental colleges.
- Test conducting body National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Eligibility 12th and 12th passed science students
- Exam pattern Pen-and-paper format (Offline mode)
- Colleges that accept NEET score / NEET participating collegesTop government and private dental and medical colleges in India except AIIMS and JIPMER
- Questions Type Objective type (Multiple choice questions)
- Exam schedule May
- Total seats Around 64,000
- 400+ hours
- 200+ tests
- Printed Books
- 14000+ Questions
- 544 Tests
- 7000+ Questions
- 450+ Tests
Mode of Learning
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the various courses offered by Aakash Digital for NEET preparation?
Aakash Digital offers two variants of online NEET courses:
1. Aakash iTutor – Students enrolling for Aakash iTutor for NEET coaching get access to recorded video lectures. Based on their budget and availability of the resources, students can buy NEET course in any of the given forms.
- The SD-card
- The tablet
- The online course
2. Aakash Live – Students enrolling for Aakash Live get live interactive classes direct at their home. Experienced Aakash faculty take live classes that students can access from anywhere on laptop, desktop, mobile phone or tablet.
Do you have Repeater batch for NEET students?
Yes, we have separate batches for the students who couldn’t crack NEET in their first attempt and want to prepare for NEET again.
May I pay NEET online course fees in installments?
Yes, Aakash Digital does accept payment in installments for Aakash Live’s two-year NEET courses. You can pay the fees in two installments where the first installment needs to be paid at the time of the admission and the second installment is paid at the beginning of the second year.
What is the average duration of NEET live classes and recorded video lectures respectively?
Aakash Live: Live interactive classes for medical courses are of 1 hour and 30 minutes. Students need to log into their accounts to attend the live class.
Aakash iTutor: One recorded video lecture in Aakash iTutor is minimum of 30 minutes.
Do you have a online crash course for NEET?
Yes, we do have crash courses for NEET for the students studying in 12th or have passed class 12th. Both Aakash Live and Aakash iTutor offer different online NEET crash courses.
How can I pay for my preferred online NEET course?
Students enrolling for online NEET course at Aakash Digital can pay their fees both in online as well as offline mode.
ONLINE MODE: Students who want to pay NEET fees online can make the payment through net banking or via debit/credit card.
OFFLINE MODE: Those who want to pay the fees in offline mode can either pay it via cheque or through a Demand Draft made in favor of Aakash Live/ Aakash iTutor.
Via PayU: If you want to pay NEET course fee via debit/credit card but don't want to do it on the website, you can talk to our counsellor at +91-8800012988 . They will send you a payment link on your email, using which you can pay the fees.
Can I get a scholarship if I can’t afford the fee and I am a good student?
Yes, Aakash does provide a Scholarship to the deserving students. You need to take a scholarship test based on which you will be provided discount on the overall NEET fees. You can talk to our counsellor at +91-8800012988 for more details.
Is there a provision for changing the batch or course?
Yes, students who took admission in Aakash Live can change their batch by paying a transfer fee of INR 1,000. But there is no provision for change in the course.
How can parents interact with respective teachers taking online NEET classes?
Parents are provided with a separate account to check the activities of their pupil. Parents can check weekly as well as monthly performance of their kids by simply logging into the account.
Parents can also interact with teachers through online Parents-teacher’s meeting scheduled on regular basis. They can freely ask about their queries and reports of their children while coming live at the same time.
Aakash iTutor keeps parents updated about their child’s progress by sending them weekly messages. The message includes all the details like the total hour of videos a student accessed, tests they appeared for and their results in the tests.
How many classes or recorded lectures will I get throughout the course?
Though the number of classes for different medical programmes vary from course to course, but the overall course contains 800+ hours of live interactive classes in Aakash Live and 700+ recorded video lectures in Aakash iTutor.
Will I also get printed study material for medical exam preparation?
Yes, students enrolling for Aakash Live and Aakash iTutor Premium NEET course are provided with printed study material as well as e-books. The books help you in revision and making notes for the final preparation of NEET.
Students enrolling for Aakash iTutor classic course don’t get printed books as part of their study material.