50 hours Course: Video Lectures for Class 11 & 12 - NEET, AIIMS, JIPMERBotany | Physics | Zoology | Chemistry (Course Validity : May 30,2020)
1. Recorded Video Lectures accessible on smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
2. Specially designed for NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER & CBSE syllabus of Class 11 and 12.
3. Covers Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology of Class 11 and 12.
4. Includes e-Books prepared by Experienced Aakash faculty.
5. Doubt resolution, anytime, anywhere via 'Ask an Expert' feature in the Aakash iTutor.
6. Chapter assignments to test & strengthen the concepts of each chapter.
7. Access to Model Test Papers, Previous Year Papers, KVPY, NSE papers with Video Solution in the 'learn more' section of Aakash iTutor.
- Study anytime, anywhere on any device via video lectures recorded by experienced Aakash faculty. 30 years of Aakash's teaching experience condensed into video lectures for efficient learning.
- Clear your doubts anytime, anywhere on any device by experience Aakash faculty via the 'Ask an expert' feature on iTutor
- Login credentials will be emailed on the registered email ID within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- Advanced doubt resolution support
What you'll cover in this course
11 : Physics
- Physical WorldLocked
- Units and MeasurementsLocked
- Motion in a Straight LineLocked
- Motion in a PlaneLocked
- Laws of MotionLocked
- Work Energy and PowerLocked
- System of Particles and Rotational MotionLocked
- Mechanical Properties of SolidsLocked
- Mechanical Properties of FluidsLocked
- Thermal Properties of MatterLocked
- Kinetic TheoryLocked
11 : Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of ChemistryLocked
- Structure of AtomLocked
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in PropertiesLocked
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular StructureLocked
- States of MatterLocked
- Redox ReactionsLocked
- The s Block ElementsLocked
- The p Block ElementsLocked
- Organic Chemistry Some Basic Principles and TechniquesLocked
- Environmental ChemistryLocked
11 : Botany
- Cell The Unit of LifeLocked
- Cell Cycle and Cell DivisionLocked
- The living worldLocked
- Biological ClassificationLocked
- Morphology of Flowering PlantsLocked
- Anatomy of Flowering PlantsLocked
- Plant KingdomLocked
- Transport in PlantsLocked
- Mineral NutritionLocked
- Photosynthesis in Higher PlantsLocked
- Respiration in PlantsLocked
- Plant Growth and DevelopmentLocked
11 : Zoology
- Structural Organisation in Animals Animal TissuesLocked
- Digestion and AbsorptionLocked
- Breathing and Exchange of GasesLocked
- Body Fluids and CirculationLocked
- Excretory Products and their EliminationLocked
- Locomotion and MovementLocked
- Neural Control and CoordinationLocked
- Chemical Coordination and IntegrationLocked
- Animal Kingdom General Account and Non chordatesLocked
- Animal Kingdom ChordatesLocked
- Structural Organisation in Animals Animal MorphologyLocked
12 : Physics
- Electric Charges and FieldLocked
- Electrostatic Potential and CapacitanceLocked
- Current ElectricityLocked
- Moving Charges and MagnetismLocked
- Magnetism and MatterLocked
- Electromagnetic inductionLocked
- Alternating CurrentLocked
- Electromagnetic WavesLocked
- Ray Optics and Optical InstrumentsLocked
- Wave OpticsLocked
- Dual Nature of Radiation and MatterLocked
- Communication SystemLocked
12 : Chemistry
- Solid StateLocked
- Chemical KineticsLocked
- Surface ChemistryLocked
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of ElementsLocked
- p Block Elements (Strictly NCERT)Locked
- d and f Block ElementsLocked
- Coordination CompoundsLocked
- Haloalkanes and HaloarenesLocked
- Alcohols Phenols and EthersLocked
- Aldehydes Ketones and Carboxylic AcidsLocked
12 : Botany
- Reproduction in OrganismsLocked
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering PlantsLocked
- Principles of Inheritance and VariationLocked
- Molecular Basis of InheritanceLocked
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food ProductionLocked
- Microbes in Human WelfareLocked
- Organisms and PopulationsLocked
- Biodiversity and ConservationLocked
- Environmental IssuesLocked
12 : Zoology
- Reproduction in OrganismsLocked
- Human ReproductionLocked
- Reproductive HealthLocked
- Evolution Theories and EvidencesLocked
- Human Health and DiseaseLocked
- Animal HusbandryLocked
- Biotechnology Principles and ProcessesLocked
- Biotechnology and its ApplicationsLocked
Reviews and Ratings
It is an amazing extra resource to study from. It has helped me in solving my last-minute doubts and has boosted my NEET prep.
Great way to learn your concepts and revise again and again. Highly recommended to all medical aspirants.
The recorded video lectures are definitely a thumbs up. The faculty is really good.
A reliable source to study for your medical exams. The chapter-wise assignments and tests can really help you strengthen your concepts. Do consider.
Did you know?
20+ students scored more than 95% in XII CBSE Board Exam 2018
- 210marks in JEE (Main) 2018
- 99.97%lein 2019
- 1 in 4students Qualified JEE 2018
- 10+Students topped their School.