All the aspirants need to download their admit cards from the official website only.
NEET Exam Centers – Get ready for the exam
The medical entrance exam is conducted at different examination centres across the country, details of which are given on the admit card. Candidates also need to mention their exam center preferences while filling out the application form. However, the final allotment of the NEET 2020 examination center will depend on the availability and the authority’s decision. Official list of the examination centers will be released by NTA along with the exam notification.
List of NEET exam centres In India
Vijayawada | Visakhapatnam | Vizianagaram
Patan | Rajkot | Surat | Vadodara | Valsa
Mangaluru | Mysore | Udupi
Malappuram | Palakkad | Thrissur | Thiruvananthapuram
Kolhapur | Latur | Mumbai | Mumbai Suburban | Nagpur | Nanded |
Nashik | Pune | Satara | Solapur | Thane
Thiruvallur | Tiruchirappalli | Tirunelveli | Vellore
Meerut | Noida | Varanasi
North 24 Parganas
NEET Admit Card
Candidates with a valid admit card will be allowed to enter the examination hall. NEET 2020 admit card will be released by NTA on the official website, which candidates will be able to download by entering their login details. Candidates should check all the details including their name, date of birth, address, exam schedule, photograph, exam centre etc. In case of any discrepancy, they should immediately contact the examination authority so that the corrected admit card for NEET 2020 can be provided on time.
Steps to download NEET 2020 admit card:
- Visit the official website of NEET
- Click on the 'Admit Card' notification
- Click on candidate login and fill your application number and password
- Check all the details and download the admit card
- Get a printout of the admit card
NEET Exam Day Guidelines
When the D-day arrives, you need to be very careful and attentive. Usually, due to nervousness, students forget many important documents. From the documents that you need to carry in the examination hall to the dress code, you should be careful about each and everything. Given below are the do’s and don’ts for the exam day of NEET 2020.
What to carry:
- Admit card
- Recent passport size photograph
- Valid photo id proof including voter ID card, Aadhar card etc.
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
What NOT to carry:
- Don’t wear any accessories like watches, neckpieces etc.
- Wear lose and simple clothes
- Don’t carry any electronic gadgets like calculator, mobile phone etc.