Ranker Package for NEET RepeaterBotany | Physics | Zoology | Chemistry (Course Validity : May 31,2020) 7470 Students Enrolled
Now learn and test. Get 2 months FREE Aakash iTutor access with Ranker package. Limited time offer!
1. Online Test Series accessible on smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
2. Specially designed For NEET.
3. Covers Tests for Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology for Class 11 and 12
4. Includes topic wise, part syllabus and full syllabus test.
Count of Tests
Daily Practice Tests (Topic wise Tests)
|Mock Test (Part Syllabus Tests)||16|
|AIATS ( All India Aakash Test Series )||13|
|Previous Year Papers||5|
- Daily Practice Test are online chapter tests which help in clarifying concepts of each chapter.
- Mock Tests are fortnightly tests which helps in regular assessment. Get relative ranking for each test along with detailed solution and answer key.
- AIATS helps Aakash & Non-Aakash Students to test themselves at All-India level and helps students to learn to handle pressure of real board and competitive examinations. Get All-India level Rankings for each test.
- Thoroughly researched content aligned with the latest NCERT syllabus prepared by highly experienced Aakash faculty.
- Attempt missed tests as per your convenience.
- Login credentials will be emailed on the registered email ID within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
What you'll cover in this course
11 : Physics
- Physical WorldLocked
- Units MeasurementsLocked
- Motion in a Straight LineLocked
- Motion in a PlaneLocked
- Laws of MotionLocked
- Work Energy PowerLocked
- System of Particles Rotational MotionLocked
- Mechanical Properties of SolidsLocked
- Mechanical Properties of FluidsLocked
- Thermal Properties of MatterLocked
- Kinetic TheoryLocked
11 : Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of ChemistryLocked
- Structure of AtomLocked
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in PropertiesLocked
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular StructureLocked
- States of MatterLocked
- Redox ReactionsLocked
- The sBlock ElementsLocked
- The pBlock ElementsLocked
- Organic Chemistry Some Basic Principles TechniquesLocked
- Environmental ChemistryLocked
11 : Botany
- Cell The Unit of LifeLocked
- Cell Cycle Cell DivisionLocked
- The living worldLocked
- Biological ClassificationLocked
- Morphology of Flowering PlantsLocked
- Anatomy of Flowering PlantsLocked
- Plant KingdomLocked
- Transport in PlantsLocked
- Mineral NutritionLocked
- Photosynthesis in Higher PlantsLocked
- Respiration in PlantsLocked
- Plant Growth and DevelopmentLocked
11 : Zoology
- Structural Organisation in Animals Animal TissuesLocked
- Digestion AbsorptionLocked
- Breathing Exchange of GasesLocked
- Body Fluids CirculationLocked
- Excretory Products their EliminationLocked
- Locomotion MovementLocked
- Neural Control CoordinationLocked
- Chemical Coordination IntegrationLocked
- Animal Kingdom General Account Non chordatesLocked
- Animal KingdomChordatesLocked
- Structural Organisation in Animals Animal MorphologyLocked
12 : Physics
- Electric Charges FieldLocked
- Electrostatic Potential and CapacitanceLocked
- Current ElectricityLocked
- Moving Charges and MagnetismLocked
- Magnetism and MatterLocked
- Electromagnetic inductionLocked
- Alternating CurrentLocked
- Electromagnetic WavesLocked
- Ray Optics Optical InstrumentsLocked
- Wave OpticsLocked
- Dual Nature of Radiation and MatterLocked
- Communication SystemLocked
12 : Chemistry
- Solid StateLocked
- Chemical KineticsLocked
- Surface ChemistryLocked
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of ElementsLocked
- pBlock Elements (Strictly NCERT)Locked
- d fBlock ElementsLocked
- Coordination CompoundsLocked
- Haloalkanes and HaloarenesLocked
- Alcohols Phenols and EthersLocked
- Aldehydes Ketones and Carboxylic AcidsLocked
- Chemistry in Everyday LifeLocked
12 : Botany
- Reproduction in OrganismsLocked
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering PlantsLocked
- Principles of Inheritance VariationLocked
- Molecular Basis of InheritanceLocked
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food ProductionLocked
- Microbes in Human WelfareLocked
- Organisms and PopulationsLocked
- Biodiversity and ConservationLocked
- Environmental IssuesLocked
12 : Zoology
- Reproduction in OrganismsLocked
- Human ReproductionLocked
- Reproductive HealthLocked
- Evolution Theories EvidencesLocked
- Human Health DiseaseLocked
- Animal HusbandryLocked
- BiotechnologyPrinciples and ProcessesLocked
- Biotechnology and its ApplicationsLocked
Reviews and Ratings
Test series is quite good with all the tests including mock tests, daily practice tests, previous year papers and AIATS in one package. The tests have been wisely designed for NEET repeaters to help them focus only on the required areas and correct their mistakes. It helped me save time on finding different tests, which I could use on solving more tests.
After completing my NEET syllabus, I started solving tests I got in Ranker package for repeaters. It not just helped me revise the syllabus but also helped me check the actual ranking level by solving AIATS. Further, the analysis reports helped me understand what I need to do to fulfil my dream of cracking NEET.
I am really satisfied with this package that gave me access to multiple test series including mock tests, daily practice tests, previous year papers and AIATS and helped me perform well in my second attempt. The best part is that I can solve tests online and can get immediate results with detailed performance analysis reports. I have learned many things from it like the right answering techniques, my weaknesses and my preparation level at All India level.
Did you know?
Every year, over 100,000 students take our practice tests to enhance their preparation.