Chemistry Video Lectures for Class 12 with Class 11 Top up - NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER & CBSEChemistry (Course Validity : May 31,2020)
1. Recorded Video Lectures accessible on smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
2. Specially designed for NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER & CBSE syllabus of Class 11 and 12.
3. Covers Chemistry of Class 11 and 12.
4. Includes e-Books prepared by Experienced Aakash faculty.
5. Doubt resolution, anytime, anywhere via 'Ask an Expert' feature in the Aakash iTutor.
6. Chapter assignments to test & strengthen the concepts of each chapter.
- Study anytime, anywhere on any device via video lectures recorded by experienced Aakash faculty
- 30 years of Aakash Institute's teaching experience condensed into video lectures for efficient learning
- Chapter assignments to test & strengthen the concepts of each chapter
- Clear your doubts anytime, anywhere on any device by experience Aakash faculty via the 'Ask an expert' feature on iTutor
- Login credentials will be emailed on the registered email ID within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards (if applicable) will be dispatched within 1 business day post purchase of the course.
- SD cards can be used on a single device at a time.
- Easy Refunds: Full refund (except registration fee) if refund is requested within 10 days purchase
Customer Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What you'll cover in this course
11 : Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of ChemistryLocked
- Structure of AtomLocked
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in PropertiesLocked
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular StructureLocked
- States of MatterLocked
- Redox ReactionsLocked
- The s-Block ElementsLocked
- The p-Block ElementsLocked
- Organic Chemistry : Some Basic Principles & TechniquesLocked
- Environmental ChemistryLocked
12 : Chemistry
- Solid StateLocked
- Chemical KineticsLocked
- Surface ChemistryLocked
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of ElementsLocked
- p-Block Elements (Strictly NCERT)Locked
- d & f-Block ElementsLocked
- Coordination CompoundsLocked
- Haloalkanes and HaloarenesLocked
- Alcohols, Phenols and EthersLocked
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic AcidsLocked
- Chemistry in Everyday LifeLocked